I can speak, coach or consult on any of the following topics:
- creativity and the creative process
- getting unstuck
- micro-budget filmmaking
- recovery and living with the family disease of alcoholism
- intuition and authenticity: knowing it's okay to be you and to follow your own guidance
- film/tv auditions
- script consultation
- proofreading content/narratives
- grant-writing and developing content
- crowdfunding a film
- meditation, deep relaxation and yoga
- childbirth education/doula
Coaching and consulting can take place in person or long distance. Please contact me at email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Jenni Tooley has worked with talented indie artists as well as Oscar-winning actors and directors. She appeared as Ethan Hawke’s second wife, Annie, in Richard Linklater’s Boyhood. Additional film credits include Bottle Rocket (Wes Anderson), Arlington Road (Mark Pellington), and The Night Shift. Jenni has written, directed, edited and produced five short films, working with budgets from $50 to $250,000. Her short, "The Safety of Others", premiered at South by Southwest and won “Best Comedy Short” at Worldfest Houston. Montclair, a full-length feature in which she acted and worked as producer/production manager, won “Best Produced Screenplay” at CinemaCity Film Festival. She is currently finishing her first feature film as an auteur filmmaker and developing a web-based interview series. She has spoken on panels about "Getting to the Top", "Women in Film", and "Crowdfunding a Feature".